Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A New Art Tangent


I was so excited to get my mail this afternoon!   I decided that in addition to making 1 inch digital collages, I'd like to make my own magnets and charms with them.  I ordered these lovely pendant trays, chains and a one inch hole punch (something I've wanted forever!) from Sun And Moon Craft Kits on Etsy.  I couldn't be more pleased with what came in the package!  I especially am glad that I gave in to the impulse to buy the colored chains, they are so fun! My daughter has already claimed the pink one, of course. It gives me a great deal of pleasure to buy from a fellow Etsy seller rather than just chucking more money at Michael's or JoAnn's.  Look for original art necklaces in my Etsy shop soon!

1 comment:

D.E. said...

Oh now I haven't seen the colored chains. Love that. Hey thanks for the comment on my blog. I love your art! DE

Related Posts with Thumbnails