Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun Fuzzy Hair Tie


This is a tutorial to make quick and easy stocking stuffers for all of your favorite little girls.
You will need some eyelash yarn, a ponytail tie and a small crochet hook. I used size G/6 - 4.25 mm.
Step 1. Slide your ponytail tie over your hook, then make a slipknot in your yarn and place it over the tip of your hook.


Step 2. Single crochet all the way around the ponytail tie, moving the hook underneath the ponytail tie, as you would when crocheting in a chain space. Scrunch up the stitches as you go to make it fuller.




Step 3. Tie off and weave in ends. Then make another one for a matched set!



I hope you enjoyed this tutorial :)

4 comments:

LiPeony said...

great tutorial though I don't know how to crochet... it seems simple enough =D

FishStikks said...

These look like so much fun! Great tutorial!

My Inspired Reality said...

These are so cute and what a wonderful tutorial. Very nice of you to share:)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today, I appreciate it:):) I read your post on Etsy and I am with you about all the marketing stuff. Sometimes I am so overwhelmed. Even with blogging, I had to cut back and take a break. Now I only blog only when I feel like it and that will have to do. Have a wonderful holiday:):)

Anonymous said...

owh cute! but I'm afraid if my lil' sister won't permit me to do so :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails