Tuesday, September 25, 2018

A Midsummer Night's Dream

I haven't posted here in a while.  I've mostly been putting things on Instagram. Lazy I know!  This season Susky Theatre is doing Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.  It's going to be set in Victorian England around 1910. Our hapless humans, Hermia, Helena, Demetrius, Mechanicals and Lysander will be lost in a garden hedge maze and tortured by Puck and other mischievous fairies.

Stay tuned!  In the meantime here is a link to my Instagram if you want to take a look at what I've been doing (and not posting here.)  Sorry!

https://www.instagram.com/jenaddotta/


1 comment:

jonedear said...

Instagram is best social media app to share photos, videos, and stories. If you have a desired to download favorite images and videos, then its mod are excellent like OG Instagram, GB Instagram, Instagram plus, and others. If you want to download Instagram mods then here is the link More @ Instamods.

Related Posts with Thumbnails