Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Paisley of the Week! Pink-n-Orange

When I first started Paisley of the Week! I had wanted it to be a window for my fellow artists and Etsians to show off.  I STILL want that but lately, I have been having a hard time finding paisley artists.  Maybe I am looking in the wrong place or maybe I'm not asking enough artists.  Anyway, the one artist I didn't plan on having as guest Paisley of the Week! was myself.  So, in an effort to still have Paisley of the Week be a  giving sort of thing, I am posting a free paisley wallpaper for you to use.  The design will tile so you can use it for your desktop or Twitter. This is only for personal use, please do not copy or redistribute. And if you or someone you know would like to have their work as Paisley of the Week!  please let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails