Friday, March 6, 2009

Tools of My Trade

I just acquired 2 new colors, Magenta and Avocado. The best thing about a new Prisma marker is how much ink comes out. You barely have to touch the point to the paper and it's colored. This is one of my paisleys in progress. I don't have a name for this one. I'm leaning toward "pink and brown paisley." But I'm willing to take suggestions about a name for it.
They make me happy just to look at them, all those colors. My children covet my markers. They are always asking to use them. I am always saying 'no.' Katie and Collin both have said that they'll buy their own when they are old enough.


My top 10 favorites in the Prismacolor line are: Slate Blue, True Green, Apple Green, Rhodamine, Deco Yellow, Lilac, Mulberry, Scarlet Lake, Deco Blue and Ballet Pink. In that order.
I am working on designing a give-away bookmark but haven't found the perfect idea for it yet. I'm sure it should incorporate both Periwinkle and Paisley though :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails