Thursday, August 11, 2011

Paisley of the Week! Vintage Poker Chip Pendant

Hello again Paisley fans! After a long hiatus, I've decided to start Paisley of the Week! again. The reason is that Etsy has changed it's search engine to show relevant results instead of most recent. Bad news for people who used renewing as their main sales tool, good news for buyers who want to find what they are really looking for! Finding a whole crop of awesome paisleys got me all excited and I had to share!

This week's Paisley of the Week is this very cool, vintage poker chip pendant made by Kathy of Kathy Lambert Designs.  I just love blue and green together, it's very serene.



 

Be sure to also check out Kathy's blog and the other hand crafted goodies in her shop.  Have a great week and if you, or someone you love, has a suggestion for the Paisley of the Week, please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails