Looking for something love-ly to make your special sweetie tomorrow? Pasta Carbonara is super easy to make, looks impressive and tastes delicious. Not including your pasta, it only has four ingredients! It's a perfect dish for your kids to help you make Dad a special dinner. A warning though, this is not a recipe for those watching their cholesterol and calories as you will see from the ingredients list:
1 cup of milk*
3 slices of bacon cooked and chopped up
1 Tablespoon of butter
1. Pour your milk into a small bowl and crack your egg into it. Give it a stir with a fork but don't scramble your egg. Set these aside, while your pasta is cooks, until room temperature.
2. Cook your pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return to the pot. Add your butter and stir over low heat to coat your noodles.
3. Add your egg/milk mixture and continue stirring until pasta is coated and the egg starts to solidify.
4. Add your bacon and stir to evenly distribute.
* You can use whatever fat content milk you prefer, for a richer flavor you can use half and half but this recipe tastes just as good with regular 2% milk too. Enjoy!