Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Library Show

I sold 4 drawings! How exciting. Not only because there's money involved, but because it's gratifying to know that people like my work and want to take it home to look at again and again. 2 of my favorite pictures were among those sold. This tree inspired by TRMack, an artist who's style I just love for it's simplicity and color complexity. And this floral paisley of orange, purple and pink. Don't despair if you wanted these lovelies for yourself. You can still buy prints by clicking the icon over there on the right--the one that says print shop ;)
Anyway, it's been really fun being a featured artist for Paul Smith Public Library. I've gained lots of exposure and a lot of people have seen my work. So a big thank you to them!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails